Today I’m sharing 10 terrific crafts for teens & tweens from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
10 terrific crafts for teens & tweens:
- Comic book magnets from Crafts by Amanda
- Easy origami elephant from Hodge Podge Craft
- Personalised jewellery from Bargain Hoot
- Metallic heart pot from Sum of Their Stories
- Hand stitched card from Freckled Nest
- DIY dream catcher from P.S. I Made This
- Scented teacup candles from Hodge Podge Craft
- Selfie canvas art from tatertots & jello
- DIY Sharpie shoes from dandelion drift
- Wine cork pendants from Fiskars
This week I am linking up the honeymoon embroidered map, that I made for Mister Podge.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.