This week I’m featuring 10 fantastic DIY Christmas decorations that kids can make, including cute tree ornaments, a star garland, sequin table centre & paper wreath. Thank you for linking up such fun and beautiful Christmas crafts!
10 DIY Christmas decorations for kids:
- DIY paper wreath from ET Speaks From Home
- Pom Pom Christmas tree ornaments from Crafts on Sea
- Star garland from In the Playroom
- Curious George ornament from Stir The Wonder
- Button Christmas ornament from Preschool Powol Packets
- Hand print Santa ornament from From ABCs to ACTs
- Make paper snowflakes from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Olive the other reindeer ornament from P is for Preschooler
- Sequin Christmas trees from Sum of their Stories
- 3D paper snowflake decorations from ZingZingTree
This week I’m linking up my mini glitter calm-down snowglobe, which is quick, easy and fun to make with kids and is the perfect relaxing craft for when your little ones are getting too giddy or overwhelmed this festive season.
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.