Today I’ve rounded up 10 of the best fairy tale crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. From fairy godmother wands to a cardboard tube princess castle & the gingerbread house from Hansel & Gretel, these crafts are perfect for imaginative play and inspiring creativity through books.
10 Fairy Tale Crafts for Kids:
- Foam or paper cup frog (The Princess & the Frog) from Crafts By Amanda
- Goldilocks & the Three Bears puppet show with free printable puppets from Let’s Play Music
- A cardboard tube castle for Sleeping Beauty (or Rapunzel’s tower!) from Ukkonooa
- Paper plate crab (friends with the Little Mermaid) from Crafts On Sea
- Milk carton houses (for the three little pigs) from Love & Lollipops
- A wand for Cinderella’s fairy godmother from Study At Home Mama
- Cardboard gingerbread house from Hansel & Gretel free template from A Field Journal
- DIY flower cloche (Beauty & the Beast) from The House That Lars Built
- Wool DIY wolf tail (Red Riding Hood) from I save A to Z
- Felt mice craft (for Cinderella) from Study At Home Mama
And if you’d like the chance to win a fairy garden kit, head on over to my co-host, ET Speaks From Home and enter her competition…
This week I am linking up my post about learning the letter Z: toy car painting, which is super fun and great to do outside in the garden now the weather is getting warmer. When you’re finished, why not have a car wash too!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.