Today I’m sharing 10 DIY wedding ideas from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
If you’re planning a DIY wedding, or are looking for ideas to save money on wedding decorations and favours, so that you can splurge on your dress or honeymoon, you might also want to check out my 10 easy wedding craft ideas and 10 more DIY wedding crafts too…
10 more fantastic DIY wedding ideas:
- Glitter coloured feathers from The Gingerbread House
- Wedding photo display frame from Hodge Podge Craft
- Cork flower vases from A Night Owl
- Giant photo strip from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Tissue paper blossom from Apartment Therapy
- A hula hoop chandelier from Sarah with an H
- Large glitter star wands (perfect for table numbers) from hello, Wonderful
- Confetti balloons from Brit & Co
- Real leaf natural confetti from Play Create Explore
- Paint chip napkin holder place card from Rustic Wedding Chic
This week I am linking up my vintage scented teacup candle tutorial which is super easy to do and makes a great table-centre or wedding favour.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
*PLEASE NOTE – during the Summer holidays, #Pintorials will run fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US). Normal service will be resumed in September. Thanks and have a great Summer!