Today I’m sharing 10 of the best back to school crafts and activities from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
This September will bring a new milestone for our family – Pickle, our eldest son is starting school. He is SUPER excited and cannot wait to wear his uniform, make new friends, learn “all about everything!”, even to try school dinners…
I used to love that back to school feeling, when all your pencils (in your new pencil case) were sharpened, your eraser was pristine and you had a fresh start to keep each new exercise book red-pen-free. Did you?
If your little (and not so little) ones are also off to school this September, they may like to try some of these fantastic back to school crafts and activities!
10 of the best back to school crafts & activities:
- DIY washi tape binder clips from Artsyville
- Free printable colourful tag for teacher from TomKat Studio
- DIY personalised glitter pencil case (WANT!) from Delineate Your Dwelling
- Free printable back to school iSpy game from The Pleasantest Thing
- Apple printing (does anyone actually take an apple for the teacher anymore?!) from Learn Create Love
- Felt anti-anxiety pocket hearts from Curly Birds
- Duck tape & milk jug pen containers from The Gingerbread House
- A shoebox school from MollyMoo
- Free printable ice-breaker teacher gift from Tried & True
- Cardboard caddy for art supplies from Planet Smarty Pants
This week I am linking up my yellow nature scavenger hunt which is a great excuse to get outside exploring with the kids before Summer is over – let me know if you give it a go.
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home (cake recipes) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
*PLEASE NOTE – during the Summer holidays, #Pintorials will run fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US). Normal service will be resumed in September. Thanks and have a great Summer!