Today I’ve rounded up 10 super space crafts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
If your kids are anything like mine, they will love creating rockets, planets, galaxies, moon sand & sparkly rocks!
10 super space crafts for kids:
- Alien Play Dough printable mat from Sand In My Toes
- Glow in the dark constellation mobile from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- DIY space-themed fuzzy-felt from Hodge Podge Craft
- Erupting moon rocks from Learn Play Imagine
- Alien dress-up from No Time for Flashcards
- Paper plate flying saucers from The Barger Blog
- Moon sand from Laughing Kids Learn
- Liquid watercolour galaxy from Hodge Podge Craft
- Junk model space rocket from Nurture Store
- A model solar system from Hodge Podge Craft
This week I am linking up 10 amazing handprint craft ideas for kids, which would all make great cards for Fathers day from your little ones.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.