The best (beginning with an) H craft ideas for kids: a happy mixed-media collage, mini Frozen crown hat from a paper cup & healthy balloon snack.
Here are my favourite H craft ideas for kids from last week’s #Pintorials.
Best H craft ideas for kids:
- HAPPY mixed-media collage from Sunshine & Hurricanes: I love the simplicity of this craft idea (which will work for kids of all ages) and the positive artwork created.
- Hat paper cup craft idea by Kid’s Chaos: This Frozen-inspired mini crown is just adorable – perfect for a party!
- Healthy snack idea for kids from A Little Pinch of Perfect: A cute snack idea that is cute, guilt-free and scrummy too.
This week I’m linking up an awesome guest-post about How to make a model of the solar system. It’s a really easy to follow tutorial (written by an almost 13 year old) and a fun way for kids to learn about the solar system.
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (DIY projects), Kate (stationery) and Anna (junk modelling) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.