Take a look at the best M crafts for kids tutorials: Mermaids, Marshmallows and a Music Man!
I’ve chosen to feature the best M crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials, because I think these are all really original and clever!
Best M crafts for kids:
- Mermaid collage from a paper plate by ZingZingTree: How gorgeous is this? I love all the little details, especially the sparkly pipe-cleaner hair!
- Marshmallow pop Lego heads from mumturnedmom: I love these party favours. They look so difficult (but aren’t at all).
- Music Man (upcycled) from Let’s Play Music: This is so much fun – a load of junk strung up together in the garden for kids to bash and clang!
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: