Oooooh, I’ve been nominated for a blogging award! And in turn I’ve nominated a few of my own favourite blogs…
[clears throat]… today is a landmark day for Hodge Podge. I’ve been nominated for an award! A Liebster Award (nope, I didn’t have a clue either)! Anyway, a very big thank you to the lovely Emma at Life is Peachy – it made my day!
It was great to learn a little more about Emma (I especially love her life mottos: Live Joyfully, Without Apology’ and ‘Fear Is The Cork That Bottles The Body’) and in turn, she challenged her nominees to answer 10 questions about ourselves. I have answered these on Facebook, so please take a look (and maybe like my page while you’re there?) – you’ll find out what on earth this picture has to do with it…
Now the fun part – I get to nominate some of my favourite blogs! Apologies if you’re not on this list (some of you are ineligible, with so many followers already, so congratulations!)
- Primp and Paper (with special thanks – I loved your Liebster picture, so I have ‘borrowed’ it for this post!)
- The Handmade Mama
- Crafts on Sea
- Dear Wilde
- Just Pirouette & Carry On
- Leona Lane
- Monster Yarns
- This Fine Day
- The Sacred Middle
Nominees: you could choose to pass on the Liebster love by nominating your own favourite bloggers who deserve to have more followers and (if you want to!) answer the following questions:
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- How would your favourite person describe you in 3 words?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your favourite app and why?
- Describe your ‘last meal’ (3 courses, plus drinks)
Don’t forget to link back here so that we can read your answers (and new nominees). Congratulations!