- 1 hour or more, 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, babies, free, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, young kids
10 gorgeous craft ideas for Valentine’s day that are simple enough for kids to make!
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, free, Make for kids, Make with kids, New Year, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, young kids
Happy New Year! Is your head a little sore? Weather miserable? Wondering what to do with the kids on New Year’s Day? Kids full of beans as usual and needing to be entertained? Mall, pool and soft play closed for the bank holiday? Relax! Here are some ideas to get you through the first family…
Far easier to make than they look, these vintage scented teacup candles only cost a few quid each, but smell just as good as the posh ones in the shops. Plus, once you’ve finished the scented candle, you can enjoy a decent cuppa!
- 1 hour or more, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Make for kids, Make with kids, pennies, toddlers, young kids
A full round-up of Pickle’s DIY pirate party, from invitations and outfits, activities and decorations to a pirate ship cake and ‘WANTED’ goodie bags!
Christmas magic starts on the 1st December for us, when Santa’s Elves will deliver a special parcel for the boys. Find out what’s inside (including a free printable letter to Santa)!
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Christmas, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
Full tutorial on how to make the easiest DIY paper cup advent calendar ever, which you can fill with your choice of activities and/or sweets!
- 1 hour or more, a few quid, Birthday, free, Make for kids, Make with kids, pennies, toddlers, young kids
These salt dough doubloons are quick, easy and thrifty for a pirate party. Kids can collect them and exchange for goodie bags! Pickle’s pirate party was at a local soft play cafe, but I wanted the kids to have a craft activity and treasure hunt option too. My mum found a jolly roger cookie cutter…
- 1 hour or more, a few quid, babies, Birthday, Make for kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
Probably the easiest ever pirate ship cake tutorial. You can bake and decorate this cake in one morning – perfect for a little buccaneer’s party!
I came up with the idea for this DIY jolly roger flag craft for Pickle’s pirate party because I wanted something mess-free and easy enough for toddlers to make (which they could then take home in their goodie bags). I had already bought black felt to make Pickle’s hat and I always have googly eyes…
We made this DIY kids crafts gift box as a gift for a 3 year old girl. Pickle was invited to her birthday party this weekend and her mum told us that she is very keen on crafts, so I looked online for a suitable gift. I wanted her to be able to make all…
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Fathers' Day, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, young kids
This Fathers day DIY gift is super easy and fun to make, but really has the ‘wow’ factor. Ask the kids to describe their Daddy and make those words into a piece of art.
- 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Wedding, young kids
These fabulous wedding craft ideas are so easy, the kids can help you make them, so why not recruit your little nieces, nephews, siblings, friends’ (or your own) kids to help with crafting..? Here are 10 easy, but beautiful wedding craft ideas that are perfect for little fingers… FIND 10 MORE HERE *this post contains affiliate…