Here is my ultimate round up of the most awesome DIY minion party ideas for your little BAANANAAH lovers!
With The Minions Movie & Despicable Me 3 coming out later this year, I am sure minion mania will continue for a good while yet.
*this post contains affiliate links*
When you purchase something after clicking on an affiliate link, the price you pay will not be affected, but I will receive a small commission from the seller. Thank you for supporting Hodge Podge Craft in this way.
DIY minion party ideas for invitations & decorations:
- Find an editable free printable invitation from DIY Design Den (plus bunting, cake toppers and favour tags)
- Download a free Cricut template from Grealish Greetings and assemble the minions!
- Print out Gru’s party rules from Welcome Company (no whining!)
DIY minion party ideas for fancy dress:
- Hodge Podge Craft’s super cute DIY Minion costume is pictured above
- Craftaholics Anonymous’ most realistic DIY Minion costume is absolutely inspired!
- Umbrella Tree Cafe’s easy DIY Minion costume is simple to make
- Oh My Fiesta!’s free printable minion mask is a fast way to turn all your guests into minions
DIY minion party ideas for food & drinks:
- Step by step how to make fondant minions from instructables
- Serve drinks in minion cups from minha digital
- Or how about some of Dr Nefario’s bubbly brew from test tubes (idea from Somewhere In The Middle)
- Of course, no minion party would be complete without plenty of BANANAS! Why not dress them up in these free printable outfits from Party Delights?
- Find out how to make THREE different minion birthday cakes at hubpages (varying degrees of difficulty, but all these cakes look great)!
DIY minion party ideas for games & activities:
- Make a HUGE version of this minion busy book page using And Next Comes L‘s template using velcro and let your guests add accessories to create different minions (be sure to take a photo of each child with his or her creation
- Have a craft activity for your guests – these minions made from toilet paper rolls from Mom on Dealz would be perfect
- Set up a minion bowling alley using this tutorial from plucky MOMO
- Minion playdoh and craft activities from The Preschool Toolbox Blog
- Six Sisters Stuff teach you how to make a minion pinata using tissue paper!
- Make some Lego minions using these instructions from Frugal Fun for Boys
DIY minion party ideas for favours & goodie bags:
- Make some of Crafts On Sea‘s minion felt finger puppets for your guests
- Make an evil minion out of a plastic Easter egg from Wikki Stix
- Cover some chocolate bars in these free printable wrappers from halegrafx
- Include some minion weebles in your goodie bags from Red Ted Art (don’t forget to add googly eyes)!
- Make minion (& evil minion) party bags from Kid Friendly Things To Do
Do you have any more awesome DIY minion party ideas? I would love for you to share them with me on my Facebook page and why not give me a ‘like’ while you’re there..?
REMEMBER: KEEP CALM & PARTY LIKE A MINION!