Sparkling eggs, crayon marbled eggs and Easter bunny pancakes – yum!
Plus link up and share your #Pintorials.
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful #Pintorials last week! I especially loved the Easter activities for kids (as did Kate) and here are my favourites:
- Easter Bunny Pancakes from The Joys of Boys: These just look so delicious! And an ideal alternative to chocolate on Easter morning.
- Glimmering Easter Egg Garland from Makeovers and Motherhood: This is such a fun, simple activity and the results are beautiful. I love the pencil-drying tip too!
- Crayon Shaving Decorated Easter Eggs from Mama Smiles: I love the marbled effect on the finished eggs and that this activity is easy enough for very young children to enjoy.
Why not head over and see what Kate, Anna & Anthea are featuring this week too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (we love it that you’re keen, but please only link up one post per week)!
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Gude, Kate, Anna and Anthea.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: