This week I’m sharing the best gingerbread and reindeer crafts for Christmas from last week’s #Pintorials.
Gingerbread and Reindeer Crafts for Christmas:
- DIY burlap reindeer wall art from Gym.Craft.Laundry
- Gingerbread men paper garland from The Gingerbread House
- Gingerbread latte play dough from Crafts on Sea
- Pom pom printable Christmas card from Hodge Podge Craft
- Felt busy bag gingerbread house from The Gingerbread House
- Hand & footprint reindeer from Life as we know it
- Gingerbread man fun maths chart from A mom with a lesson plan
- Rudolph spoon puppet from Messy Little Monster
- Cinnamon & ginger cloud dough from In The Playroom
This week I’m linking up Pickle’s first EVER vlog, this easy printable snowman collage craft, which he really enjoyed making. Do have a look at the video if you have 2 minutes – he is VERY cute (and of course I’m not at all biased)!
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.