This week I’m featuring the best ideas of what to do with all your leftover Halloween candy from last week’s #Pintorials.
What to do with leftover Halloween candy:
- Paint with chocolate, or improvise a maths or physics lesson suggests Enchanted Homeschooling Mum
- Make candy pumpkin slime for a fun sensory experience – also by Enchanted Homeschooling Mum
- Candy maths, science & engineering ideas from The Science Kiddo
- Check out these 10 awesome ideas from Sunshine and Hurricanes (I love no. 5!)
- Spread the candy-eating throughout December by hiding it inside a gorgeous DIY advent calendar like this one from Wolves in London (or any of those that Kate is sharing this week)!
This week I’m linking up my no mess recycled Christmas card gift boxes, which are incredibly easy – just follow the video tutorial!
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.