Hello and Happy New Year! (wow, I can’t believe Christmas is over already)…
I’m already looking forward to Valentine’s day and am sharing the most beautiful Valentine crafts from previous #Pintorials and around the web today.
This Valentine crafts #Pintorials linky is my last one, but don’t worry, the wonderful ET Speaks from Home will still be hosting and Pinning next fortnight.
Pretty lovely Valentine crafts:
- Embroidered honeymoon map from Hodge Podge Craft
- Graham Cracker love shack from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Wax resist Valentine cards from The Gingerbread House
- Valentine crackers from The Mad House
- Colourful needlefelt hearts from Zing Zing Tree
- Brown paper stitched heart favours from The Gingerbread House
- A recipe for love cake from Hodge Podge Craft
- Heart of gold Valentine garland from The Alison Show
This week I am linking up my DIY Valentines heart pop-up card which has a free downloadable template and step by step instructions, so you can’t go wrong!
Please share your gorgeous Valentine crafts with me in the linky below…
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home too? She’s sharing Christmas foods to Pin for next year!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click below to link up your posts to #Pintorials – I’d LOVE to see some New Year & winter crafts!
*PLEASE NOTE – this will be Hodge Podge Craft’s last #Pintorials