This week I am sharing the 10 best sensory activities for Valentines day from last week’s #Pintorials.
10 sensory activities for Valentines day:
- Valentine heart painting with waterbeads from multicraftingmummy
- Heartbreaker peanut smash activity from Sugar Aunts
- Fizzing hearts activity from Teaching Mama
- Strawberry scented rice and hearts from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Pretty pink Valentine sensory bin from Tiny Tots Adventures
- Valentine sensory box from Learning and Exploring Through Play
- Heart sensory box from Learning and Exploring Through Play
- Valentine sensory snow globe from In The Playroom
- Love heart meringues from In The Playroom (what is eating if not sensory?)
- Valentine mirror painting from In The Playroom
This week I’m linking up my DIY lucky money envelopes for Chinese New Year, which is a fun and simple craft with little or no prep.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.