Today I’m sharing 10 ideas for Summertime art and craft for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
These are perfect for doing outside in the sunshine where mess doesn’t matter – enjoy!
Summertime art and craft for kids:
- Flying rocket craft from Sand in my Toes
- Messy craft ideas for kids from Hodge Podge Craft
- Driveway rhyme & match game from Dabblingmomma
- DIY mini light box from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- DIY Summer T-shirt from Planet Smarty Pants
- Owl collage art project from Mosswood Connections
- Beach craft DIY dinnerware from Hands On As We Grow
- Rainbow ice art race from Mini Monets and Mommies
- Plastic bag jellyfish in a bottle from Bhoom Play
- Water bottle garden spirals from Happy Hooligans for CBC Parents
This week I am linking up my leaf art adventure which is a fantastic excuse to get the whole family outside collecting different kinds of foliage, then work collaboratively to create some natural art.
And I’m super-excited to tell you that this post has also been included in the brand-spanking new Kid Blogger Network book ‘Learn With Play’!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.