- 10 minutes or less, Christmas, Gifts, Make for kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, young kids
A quick and inexpensive present idea for kids! I’ve made these mini Christmas craft jar gifts for kids using tiny favour jars and crafting materials that I already had.
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Christmas, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
Full tutorial on how to make the easiest DIY paper cup advent calendar ever, which you can fill with your choice of activities and/or sweets!
We made this DIY kids crafts gift box as a gift for a 3 year old girl. Pickle was invited to her birthday party this weekend and her mum told us that she is very keen on crafts, so I looked online for a suitable gift. I wanted her to be able to make all…
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Fathers' Day, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, young kids
This Fathers day DIY gift is super easy and fun to make, but really has the ‘wow’ factor. Ask the kids to describe their Daddy and make those words into a piece of art.
- 10 minutes or less, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
Pickle discovered air-drying clay at our local family fun day and loved it! Here’s my top 5 projects, plus a link to the best home-made GLOW IN THE DARK modelling clay.
A super-simple pizza recipe using a version of Jamie Oliver’s basic pizza dough recipe and Pizza Express style tomato sauce. These are a fraction of the cost of store-bought pizza and a whole lot more fun!
Is your toddler as keen on watering the garden as mine are? Do they also get more water on their feet than in the plant pots? Here’s your answer – a cheeky pig watering can made from a recycled plastic milk jug!
Sometimes the simplest craft ideas for kids are the best. Just a few materials and a big imagination is all they need to create a masterpiece! You will need: – paper – paints – pens/pencils COST: pennies AGE: babies through to older kids / adults TIME: 10 minutes + These pictures say it all really…
- 10 minutes or less, free, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding
Do you like to make paper airplanes for kids? I do and my boys love them! Following this guest post for The Pin Junkie, the process of making paper planes with the boys got me thinking about other craft ideas that they could be used for… So here it is – a round-up of my…
Yes, I know baking isn’t generally considered a craft, but I would argue that my definition could apply to either: a fun process of combining materials in order to create something wonderful. Wouldn’t you agree..?
A simple pop-up birthday card (would also be wonderful for a get well, thank you or Mothers’ day card). Great way to use up scrappy bits of wrapping paper!