The best craft ideas for kids beginning with a V or W: wings (for a fairy), a (stained glass) window and vintage monogram letters.
Today I am featuring the best V & W craft ideas for kids from last week’s #Pintorials.
Best V&W craft ideas for kids:
- Window (stained glass craft) from There and back again… a mother’s tale: Anything that involves a lot of cutting and sticking is a hit in our house – and doesn’t this look pretty?
- Wings for a fairy princess from Mini Monets and Mommies: This is so pretty and simple – made from a coffee filter. I particularly love the Lego dinosaur model in the final pictures!
- Vintage monogram letters by making it in the mountains: Fantastic, step-by-step tutorial and a wonderful result for a child (or indeed an adult)’s bedroom.
Today I’m linking up my recent post on how to cross-stitch your family – it’s easy, I promise!
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.