A yellow leaf Autumn tree craft, pumpkin juice & a yellow-eyed pine cone owl.
This week I have chosen to feature yellow craft ideas from last week’s #Pintorials (Y is for yellow – following my A-Z of craft ideas series). I love that yellow is such a happy (and also Autumnal) colour, so these totally made me smile this week!
Yellow craft ideas (Y is for yellow):
- Yellow-eyed pine-cone owl craft from The Mad House: How cute is this little guy? I know it’s only his eyes that are yellow, but I had to include him in my yellow craft ideas round up, as he is just adorable!
- Yellow pumpkin juice by Budget Girl: This recipe sounds absolutely delicious and is the most gorgeous, vibrant yellow colour.
- Yellow leaf autumn tree from Crafts on Sea: I love how simple this is. It’s also a great excuse to get kids outside (to gather the materials).
This week I’m linking up my Spooky spider web crafts for kids round-up which are just perfect for a Halloween party!
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (Halloween), Kate (apple crafts) and Anna (Halloween) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.