Z craft ideas for kids: Z is for Zing Zing Tree: fairytale egg carton shoes, pine cone pet animals & a papier mache volcano!
Here are my favourite (beginning with a) Z crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials. I have cheated a little this week (as Z is such a difficult letter) and am sharing 3 fabulous craft ideas for kids from Zing Zing Tree (one of my favourite bloggers)!
The Best Z craft ideas for kids (Z is for Zing Zing Tree):
- Fairytale egg carton shoes from Zing Zing Tree: These are totally adorable – perfect for your resident pixie!
- Pine Cone Pets by Zing Zing Tree: So simple – just a pine cone and some felt scraps to make a cute little pet animal.
- Papier mache volcano from Zing Zing Tree: I love that this has a storage core to put your dinosaurs & mammoths inside!
This week I’m linking up my 5 Fantastic Loom Band Craft tutorials which also has a competition to win a Twister Loom Band Kit!
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (fruits), Kate (messy play ideas) and Anna (Autumn crafts) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.