These 10 paper crafts for Spring include some of your posts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and others from around the web. They’re fun, easy and cute!
10 cute paper crafts for Spring:
- Easy toilet paper roll butterfly craft from Arty Crafty Kids
- Folded paper butterflies from Fab DIY
- Paper straw necklaces from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Paper plate sunflower craft from In The Playroom
- Teeny hot air balloons (with free printable) from PaperMatrix
- Upcycled magazine bangle from Arty Crafty Kids
- Origami flapping bird from Hodge Podge Craft
- Paper bird house (inc. template) from karmuca and cuquino
- Birds nest craft from Buggy and Buddy
- Origami rabbit from Tinkerlab
This week I am linking up my tutorial on how to make a cardboard castle, which inspired my boys (and Daddy Podge) to have some fun story-telling and play-acting.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.