10 DIY gifts for Mothers day
This week I’m sharing my favourite DIY gifts for Mothers day from last week’s #Pintorials and the best bloggers around the web…
10 lovely DIY gifts for Mothers day:
- Mothers day biscuit cards from In The Playroom
- A cross stitch picture of your family from Hodge Podge Craft
- Button earrings from Crafts on Sea
- Pipe cleaner snowdrops from Zing Zing Tree
- Brown paper stitched hearts (fill them with cinema tickets or home-made earrings) from The Gingerbread House
- Home-made pamper hamper from Blue Bear Wood
- Baby keepsake shadow box from Hodge Podge Craft
- Homemade lemongrass sugar scrub from Crafts on Sea
- Home-made soap from Wolves In London
- Printable teabag tags from Lia Griffith
This week I’m linking up my pop-up shamrock card tutorial, which is a great kids craft to celebrate St Patrick’s day.
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (DIY games), Kate (resist art projects) and Anna (character crafts) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 284 times, 1 visits today)
4 thoughts on “10 DIY gifts for Mothers day”
Thank you for featuring my stitched hearts – have Pinned!
My pleasure Jenny and thank you for Pinning 🙂
Lots of great ideas here! Your cross stitch picture idea is really cute!
Awww, thanks Maryanne!