10 fun farm animal crafts for kids
Today I’m sharing 10 fun farm animal crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
Old MacDonald’s got nothing on this lot!
10 fun farm animal crafts for kids:
- Brave Charlotte woolly sheep craft from Off the Shelf
- Foam cup farm animals from Kids Activities Blog
- No spill recycled pig watering can from Hodge Podge Craft
- Paper plate bunny from Treading on Lego
- Wooden spoon goat from ET Speaks from Home
- Cardboard horses (with template) from Design Sponge
- Life cycle of a chicken from I Heart Crafty Things
- Pipe-cleaner dog from Craft Foxes
- Farm Animal Bean Bags from We Like to Learn as we Go
- Old MacDonald’s animal finger puppets from OHbaby!
As it’s now wedding season (YAY – I love weddings!), this week I am linking up my DIY photo frame wedding gift, which looks great and can be used with photos of the couple at their wedding reception, then with wedding and honeymoon photos once they return home.
Why not check out my co-hosts; ET Speaks From Home and TheBoyandMe too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 2,645 times, 1 visits today)