These stunning Easter egg decorating ideas include some of your posts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and others from around the web.
First things first though – find out how to blow out your eggs before decorating them here.
10 gorgeous Easter egg decorating ideas:
- Sharpie doodle eggs from Paper & Stitch
- Foil-wrapped eggs from Sparkling Buds
- Nail polish marbled eggs from Hello Natural
- Watercolour sprayed eggs from for the love of
- Photo print Easter eggs from A Subtle Revelry
- Easter chick family from The Boy & Me
- Easter egg suncatcher from The Gingerbread House
- Washi tape eggs from Crafts on Sea
- Temporary tattoo Easter eggs from Happiness is Homemade
- Eric Carle inspired eggs from Red Ted Art
You may also like these ideas:
- Turn eggs into a model of the solar system from ET Speaks From
- Make sensory lights using plastic eggs from The Boy & Me
- Create an Easter egg wall from Sunny Day Family
- Grow crystals inside egg shells from Planet Smarty Pants
- Give your finished eggs as gifts by presenting them in this DIY Easter bunny bag
This week I am linking up my yellow nature scavenger hunt (with free printable), which is great for exploring outdoors now the weather is getting better.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.