10 more brilliant Day of the Dead crafts for kids
At this time of year, what’s even cooler than Halloween crafting..?
Day of the Dead crafts of course!
Last year, I shared some of my favourite Day of the Dead crafts for kids and today I’m sharing even more from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
10 of the best Day of the Dead crafts for kids:
- Sugar skull dolls from ZingZingTree
- Sugar skull candle holder from Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Day of the Dead shrink plastic jewellery from Tried & True
- Paper plate sugar skull mask from Scrumdilly-do!
- Cork skulls from Red Ted Art
- Glitter skulls from Purple Pumpkin Blog
- DIY day of the dead party pinata by red Ted Art for Party Delights
- Kid-friendly day of the dead lanterns from Growing up Bilingual
- Marshmallow skull pops from Mom.Me
- Marionette skellies from Smart Class
This week I am linking up my no-carve Sharpie mandala pumpkins, which are easy and fun to make at any age. It’s actually a really relaxing craft to do together as a family…
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home too? She’s sharing more ideas for no-carve pumpkin decorating!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click below to link up your posts to #Pintorials…
*PLEASE NOTE – #Pintorials will now run fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US).