Today I’ve rounded up 10 notable (& beautiful!) nature crafts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. These are great examples of using natural materials to make gorgeous things!
10 notable nature crafts:
- DIY floral crown from the effortless chic
- Stick crown from Mama Miss
- Rock painting ideas from Hodge Podge Craft
- Bath bombs with flower petals from Lovely Greens
- Gold & glitter-dipped feathers from Bridal Musings
- Painted sticks from Soul Makes
- Hammered leaf printing from kidschaos
- Flower fairies from Treading On Lego
- Gorgeous nature windchimes from Hands On As We Grow
- DIY nature suncatchers from Where Imagination Grows
This week I am linking up my DIY word cloud gift, as Fathers day is coming up next month – eek!
Did you know that Crafts on Sea, Hodge Podge Craft [both Craft category] & TheBoyandMe [Photo category] have all been shortlisted for BritMums BiB (Brilliance in Blogging) awards?
If you enjoy our blogs, please do vote for us here (you can only vote once). Thank you ever so much!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.