10 easy rainbow crafts for kids
Welcome (back?) to #Pintorials! This week I am featuring 10 easy rainbow crafts for kids from last week’s link-up and around the web…
10 easy rainbow crafts for kids:
- Collaborative rainbow collage from Crafty Kids at Home
- Rainbow bubbles from The Boy & Me
- Painting a rainbow from ET Speaks From
- Rainbow re-telling bracelet from Growing Book by Book
- Rainbow paper experiment from The Science Kiddo
- Pot of gold rainbow shaker from In The Playroom
- Rainbow paint bleed art from ZingZingTree
- Rainbow rice hunt from Modern Preschool
- Rainbow weaving from The Boy & Me
- Rainbow comb painting from the imagination tree
Check out 11 MORE rainbow ideas for kids over at Crafts On Sea!
This week I’m linking up my DIY anniversary love bird card, which looks much harder to make than it is!
Why not check out my co-hosts; ET Speaks From Home (Recipes), Crafts On Sea (St Patricks Day Activities for Preschoolers) and TheBoyandMe (Inspired by Nature) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 669 times, 1 visits today)
2 thoughts on “10 easy rainbow crafts for kids”
Thanks for featuring me twice!