Today I’ve rounded up 10 of the best robot crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. From Lego and junk robots to dancing robots & loads of free printables, these robot crafts are so much fun for kids of all ages!
10 of the best Robot Crafts for Kids:
- Lego robots from Brain Power Boy
- Junk art robot from Hands On As We Grow
- Decorate a robot free printable from Hodge Podge Craft
- DIY mix & match colour your own robot blocks free printable from Plenty of Paprika
- Robot blank faces colouring page from Dabbles & Babbles
- Gliding robot craft with free printable template from Buggy & Buddy
- Tin can robots home-school art lesson from Tiffiny Designs
- Build & stack toilet roll & pipe-cleaner robots from Handmade Kids Art
- Recycled junk robot tutorial from Hodge Podge Craft
- Tiny dancing robots from BabbleDabbleDo
This week I am linking up my funky pom-pom bird, which is so easy and fun to make – especially with a glue gun! He would make a fantastic pencil topper.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.