Today I’m sharing 10 gorgeous 4th of July crafts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
I live in the UK, but attended a 4th July themed hen party last year, which was lots of fun, so you don’t have to live in the USA to join in the fun..!
10 gorgeous 4th of July crafts:
- Patriotic salt dough recipe from Sugar Aunts
- 4th July party bags for grown-ups from Hodge Podge Craft
- Frozen watermelon star pops from Adventures in Wunderland
- Spin painted noisemaker from No Time For Flashcards
- Simple star garland from Madigan Made
- Egg carton American flag from Crafty Morning
- Red white and blue paper pom pom garland from Yay for Handmade
- American flag Mason jars from Maison de Pax
- 4th July flag DIY T shirt from Kids Activities Blog
- DIY sparkle candle jar from Fantastic Fun & Learning
And sticking with the 4th July theme, this week I am linking up 5 firework crafts for kids, which are both super easy and super fun!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.