The best C craft ideas for kids
The best (beginning with a) C craft ideas for kids: Cricut moustaches for shoes, coffee tin desk tidy and a cork construction project.
Here are favourite three C craft ideas for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky:
Best C craft ideas for kids:
- Cricut moustache for shoes from The Mad House: These are so fun! What kid (or adult for that matter), wouldn’t want these to cheer up their shoes? It also makes them stand out from everyone else’s at school…
- Coffee tin desk tidy from Tales from Mount Pleasant: I would never have guessed that these started life as coffee tins – they look gorgeous (and I bet they make your pencils smell lovely too)!
- Cork winecraft construction project by Mosswood Connections: This open-ended Minecraft-inspired activity looks so much fun for all ages and a great group or family project.
This week I’m linking up my easy origami elephant tutorial. It’s my first ever video tutorial, so I would love your feedback!
Why not pop round to my co-hosts; Eileen (3 ways to paint), Kate (fruit snacks) and Anna (Summer sensory play) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 388 times, 1 visits today)
2 thoughts on “The best C craft ideas for kids”
Thank you ever so much for featuring me. Great ideas from everyone as always
Pingback: The best B craft ideas for kids