The best M crafts for kids (link up with #Pintorials)
Take a look at the best M crafts for kids tutorials: Mermaids, Marshmallows and a Music Man!
I’ve chosen to feature the best M crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials, because I think these are all really original and clever!
Best M crafts for kids:
- Mermaid collage from a paper plate by ZingZingTree: How gorgeous is this? I love all the little details, especially the sparkly pipe-cleaner hair!
- Marshmallow pop Lego heads from mumturnedmom: I love these party favours. They look so difficult (but aren’t at all).
- Music Man (upcycled) from Let’s Play Music: This is so much fun – a load of junk strung up together in the garden for kids to bash and clang!
Why not head over to see what Kate and Anna are featuring this week too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it
Tuesday Tutorials Linky:
(Visited 310 times, 1 visits today)
11 thoughts on “The best M crafts for kids (link up with #Pintorials)”
Thank you so much for the mention 🙂 I don’t how it took me so long to discover this linky, loved joining in last week, so I’m back 🙂 Will be over to take a look at everyone’s posts in the morning x
My pleasure – I think they’re brilliant! 🙂
I love your choices this week! The Lego heads look like so much fun!
They’re great, aren’t they? I really want to have a Lego party now! 😉
Pingback: Pork Ranch and Bacon Shish Kabobs - Faith Filled Food for Moms
Great choices! I love the letter theme
Thanks Anna – I’ll have to do some others now, eh? A whole alphabet! 😉
Aw, thanks for featuring the mermaid collage. This is turning out to be a fab linky. I love looking at all the entries
My pleasure – it’s SO lovely!
You’re right, I love the variety of Pins we get 😀
Thanks for featuring the music man!! This is a great collection – I love the mermaid collage!
My pleasure – I know my boys would LOVE it (especially Chops, who is always banging things just to see what sound it makes – “ouch” usually) 😉