The best O craft ideas for kids
The best (beginning with an) O craft ideas for kids: oil gifts for the bath, opaque jam-jar vases and an origami wallet.
This week’s selection of O craft ideas for kids would all make wonderful gifts!
Best O craft ideas for kids:
- Oils for the bath from We Live, We Learn: These are so beautiful and EASY to make with kids. I’d love to receive one of these delightful little bottles!
- Origami money wallet from Sum of Their Stories: I love that you can use leftover wrapping paper to make this and it’s a really lovely way of gifting cash. Great for a graduation or wedding, don’t you think?
- Opaque upcycled jam jar vases by Kate at Crafts on Sea: I think these would make great wedding table-centres (with a bit of baby’s breath and a single rose? Maybe antique lace/burlap wrapped around?) – the milky colour just looks so classy…
This week I’m linking up Pickle’s pre-school comic book bag tutorial. I know it’s a bit early to be thinking about going back-to-school, but you might be super-organised!
Why not pop round to my co-hosts; Eileen (ocean crafts), Kate (luxurious crafts) and Anna (nature & outdoor activities) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 171 times, 1 visits today)
One thought on “The best O craft ideas for kids”
I would assume You Also Make The following Slipups With the viral pics !