The best T craft ideas for kids
The best (beginning with a) T craft ideas for kids: super cute toilet roll owls, tape hair bow and toilet roll constellation projectors.
Take a look at these fantastic T craft ideas for kids from last week’s #Pintorials
Best T craft ideas for kids:
- Toilet roll owls from Misplaced Brit: I am in love with these little creatures – they’re just TOO CUTE!
- Tape hair bow from The Purple Pumpkin Blog: her fantastic video tutorial teaches you how to make this gorgeous Minnie Mouse bow.
- Toilet roll star constellation projectors by Bubba Blue And Me: what a fun learning activity – project star constellations through toilet rolls – utter genius.
Today I’m linking up another football-related craft post on how to make World Cup Brazilian samba dancers (with free printables)!
Why not pop round to my co-hosts; Eileen (recipes), Kate (seaside craft ideas) and Anna (garden activities) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 179 times, 1 visits today)
3 thoughts on “The best T craft ideas for kids”
Ooh thanks for the mention lovely! There were just tones of fantastic ideas last week!
I’ll have to pop back with my new link 🙂
My pleasure! And you’re very welcome every week 🙂
Pingback: Seaside Craft Ideas: Tuesday Tutorials - Crafts on Sea