10 awesome butterfly and bug crafts for kids
This week I’m featuring the 10 best butterfly and bug crafts for kids crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials.
10 butterfly and bug crafts for kids:
- Ladybug headband from Story Snug
- Butterfly colour matching activity from Wild Berry Trail
- Tissue paper butterflies from In the Playroom
- Fingerprint butterflies from ET Speaks From Home
- Junk modelling butterfly from In the Playroom
- The Very Busy Spider web activity from Wild Berry Trail
- Spider crafts & activities from Crafts on Sea
- Spider web crafts from Hodge Podge Craft
- Stained glass butterfly suncatcher from In the Playroom
- Decoupage butterfly eggs from Hodge Podge Craft
This week I’m linking up my almond and raspberry love cake recipe, which is super simple, easy and delicious.
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (DIY crafty head accessories), Kate (snow crafts & activities for kids) and Anna (heart crafts for Valentines day) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 387 times, 1 visits today)
One thought on “10 awesome butterfly and bug crafts for kids”
Thank you for featuring Story Snug’s craft 🙂