Far easier to make than they look, these vintage scented teacup candles only cost a few quid each, but smell just as good as the posh ones in the shops. Plus, once you’ve finished the scented candle, you can enjoy a decent cuppa!
- 10 minutes or less, Christmas, Gifts, Make for kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, young kids
A quick and inexpensive present idea for kids! I’ve made these mini Christmas craft jar gifts for kids using tiny favour jars and crafting materials that I already had.
Christmas magic starts on the 1st December for us, when Santa’s Elves will deliver a special parcel for the boys. Find out what’s inside (including a free printable letter to Santa)!
We made this DIY kids crafts gift box as a gift for a 3 year old girl. Pickle was invited to her birthday party this weekend and her mum told us that she is very keen on crafts, so I looked online for a suitable gift. I wanted her to be able to make all…
An idea for a personalised photo book, to encourage kids to recognise sight words and help them learn to read. This would make a great gift – who wouldn’t want to read a book all about themselves?
- 10 minutes or less, babies, Birthday, Christmas, Fathers' Day, free, Gifts, Halloween, Make with kids, Mothers' Day, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, young kids
I’ve rounded up the 10 best handprint craft ideas for kids, including GLITTER, gorgeous personalised gift ideas, Halloween ghosts, animals, flowers and Christmas cards.
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Fathers' Day, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, young kids
This Fathers day DIY gift is super easy and fun to make, but really has the ‘wow’ factor. Ask the kids to describe their Daddy and make those words into a piece of art.
- 10 minutes or less, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
A couple of weeks ago, we went along to a local family fun day. Pickle’s favourite activity was air-drying clay. He made a little ‘nest’ and some eggs to go inside it. The great thing about air-dry clay is that you can paint it while it’s wet, so no hanging about for impatient toddlers!…
- 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Wedding, young kids
These fabulous wedding craft ideas are so easy, the kids can help you make them, so why not recruit your little nieces, nephews, siblings, friends’ (or your own) kids to help with crafting..? Here are 10 easy, but beautiful wedding craft ideas that are perfect for little fingers… FIND 10 MORE HERE *this post contains affiliate…
- 10 minutes or less, free, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding
Do you like to make paper airplanes for kids? I do and my boys love them! Following this guest post for The Pin Junkie, the process of making paper planes with the boys got me thinking about other craft ideas that they could be used for… So here it is – a round-up of my…
These easy scented candles in a teacup make great gifts (especially vintage ones from the thrift store)! Here’s a full step-by-step tutorial.
Yes, I know baking isn’t generally considered a craft, but I would argue that my definition could apply to either: a fun process of combining materials in order to create something wonderful. Wouldn’t you agree..?
This speech bubble photo gift for Daddy is a great gift for any loved one (little or no artistic skill required)! A fantastic way to display all those cute photos you have of your kids with their Daddy.