- 1 hour or more, 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, free, Make with kids, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, young kids
These educational Valentine craft ideas cover every traditional school subject in a curriculum of fun, easy, educational craft ideas for kids. The best educational Valentine craft ideas for learning Science: Make heart shaped borax crystals (or use baking soda if you can’t get hold of Borax) by following this step-by-step tutorial from Club Chica Circle History:…
- 1 hour or more, 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, babies, free, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, young kids
10 gorgeous craft ideas for Valentine’s day that are simple enough for kids to make!
- 1 hour or more, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Make for kids, Make with kids, pennies, toddlers, young kids
A full round-up of Pickle’s DIY pirate party, from invitations and outfits, activities and decorations to a pirate ship cake and ‘WANTED’ goodie bags!
- 1 hour or more, a few quid, Birthday, free, Make for kids, Make with kids, pennies, toddlers, young kids
These salt dough doubloons are quick, easy and thrifty for a pirate party. Kids can collect them and exchange for goodie bags! Pickle’s pirate party was at a local soft play cafe, but I wanted the kids to have a craft activity and treasure hunt option too. My mum found a jolly roger cookie cutter…
- 1 hour or more, a few quid, babies, Birthday, Make for kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
Probably the easiest ever pirate ship cake tutorial. You can bake and decorate this cake in one morning – perfect for a little buccaneer’s party!
It’s blackberry season and my friend SuperMum has shared her fantastic recipe for blackberry and apple crumble cake! Totally yummy and (probably) at least one of your five-a-day…
An idea for a personalised photo book, to encourage kids to recognise sight words and help them learn to read. This would make a great gift – who wouldn’t want to read a book all about themselves?
- 1 hour or more, 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, Wedding, young kids
We’ve been so lucky to have had really beautiful weather recently – Pickle and Chops love the freedom of running around outside every day. They especially enjoyed our local village fete last month: ice-cream, a fire engine, GG (great granny), a tractor ride and fresh local strawberries – what’s not to love?! Inspired by this,…
These easy scented candles in a teacup make great gifts (especially vintage ones from the thrift store)! Here’s a full step-by-step tutorial.
Yes, I know baking isn’t generally considered a craft, but I would argue that my definition could apply to either: a fun process of combining materials in order to create something wonderful. Wouldn’t you agree..?
This speech bubble photo gift for Daddy is a great gift for any loved one (little or no artistic skill required)! A fantastic way to display all those cute photos you have of your kids with their Daddy.