Creative Kindergarten ideas
Fun, creative Kindergarten ideas including washi tape pencils, artificial snow and a dip dying art project!
I’ve chosen creative Kindergarten ideas to feature from last week’s #Pintorials (following my A-Z theme – K is for Kindergarten)!
Creative Kindergarten Ideas:
- Washi tape pom pom pencils from Romanian Mum: Such a simple craft idea, but a great way to encourage pencil control – who wouldn’t want to practice writing with one of these?
- Artificial snow by In The Playroom: Awesome sensory activity for kids (Olaf looks right at home) and Anna even includes a blue variation.
- Dip dye art from You Clever Monkey: This activity combines art, shape recognition and colour mixing (and the results are super cool)!
This week I’m linking up my No-Carve Mini Glitter Pumpkins, which are SO easy, even an 18 month old can make them. They make great Autumn decorations!
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (pumpkin carving), Kate (Halloween for kids) and Anna (flowers, feathers & leaves) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
5 thoughts on “Creative Kindergarten ideas”
Oh thank you so much for choosing my craft as a feature!
My pleasure Otila – such a cute idea! 🙂
Pingback: R crafts for kids: recycling, rainbows & rocks
Thanks for this fantastic Linky. I always learn so much from the posts gathered here. Thanks so much!
I’m so pleased to hear that Deborah – I do too! 🙂