I don’t know about you, but I’m all spooked out by Halloween, so today I’m sharing my favourite firefly & fairy craft ideas from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. Think glitter, magic and gorgeous bright colours!
5 of the best firefly & fairy craft ideas:
- Craft stick fairies and fairy racing from There’s Just One Mommy
- Firefly paper plate craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Glitter stick fairy wand from Kids Activities Blog
- Glowing firefly jam jar from Step By Step
- Pom pom fairies from Raising Up Rubies
This week I am linking up my easy DIY advent calendar, plus 30 ideas of advent activities to include which are easy and fun to get ready before the end of November. I’d love to see you link up some gorgeous Christmas crafts too…
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home too? She’s sharing scrummy snacks!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click below to link up your posts to #Pintorials…
*PLEASE NOTE – #Pintorials will now run fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US).