The best G craft ideas for kids: gorgeous patchwork gift box, Gruffalo story stones and gel paint colour mixing.
Here are my favourite (beginning with a) G craft ideas for kids from the awesome selection of #Pintorials from last week.
Best G craft ideas for kids:
- Gorgeous gift box from Sum of their Stories: this patchwork gift box is so pretty and a great way to upcycle an old box and scrap papers.
- Gruffalo story stones from The Gingerbread House: such a sweet and simple idea – these are fun to make and even more fun to play with. They would make a great gift too.
- Gel paint colour mixing by left brain craft brain: who knew you could make paint from hair gel? Not me! This mixing activity is an exciting way to teach kids about the colour wheel and how colours change when you mix them.
Today I’m linking up a football-related craft post on how to make World Cup paper chain supporters (with a free printable template)!
Why not pop round to my co-hosts; Eileen (painting tools), Kate (easy things to sew) and Anna (rock & stone crafts) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.