Monster & Alien crafts for kids
Today I’m sharing the best Monster & Alien crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. Perfect for little boys, girls and monsters too..!
10 of the best Monster & Alien crafts for kids:
- Paper plate monsters from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Aliens in space fuzzy felt from Hodge Podge Craft
- A monster headband from Fantastic Fun & Learning
- Fimo alien toys from Jennifer Grace Creates
- Monster squidge paintings from Kids Activities Blog
- Pom pom alien space ships from Pink & Green Mama
- Cardboard cone monsters from Juneberry Lane
- Cardboard alien spaceship from Se7en
- Coffee filter monsters from Housing a Forest
- DIY alien headband from Craft Foxes
This week I am linking up my Awesome Pumpkin Carving Tips, because Halloween is just around the corner now…
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click below to link up your posts to #Pintorials…
*PLEASE NOTE – #Pintorials will now run fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US).
(Visited 1,097 times, 1 visits today)
2 thoughts on “Monster & Alien crafts for kids”
Super cute crafts! I have always loved the squish painting from Kids Activities Blog and thanks so much for sharing our monster paper plate craft!
My pleasure Katie! They turned out so cute and colourful 😀