This week I am featuring quick craft ideas from last week’s #Pintorials (Q is for quick – following my A-Z of craft ideas series). With two toddlers, I am always on the lookout for quick craft ideas for kids and these are all wonderful!
Quick craft ideas for kids (Q is for quick):
- Felt minion finger puppet from Crafts on Sea: Isn’t this adorable? Minions are a huge hit in our house, so I had to include this!
- DIY shark cup and ball game by Let Kids Be Kids: I love this clever way to recycle a plastic bottle into a fun game for kids.
- Paper plate apple hand print craft from Fun Handprint Art: Another fun, super quick craft for little ones with little or no prep.
This week I’m linking up my Day of the Dead painted skull stones, which are quick, easy and would make great favours for a Halloween party!
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (desserts), Kate (sensory play) and Anna (alphabet and letter crafts) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.