Colourful (beginning with an) R crafts for kids, including rocks for Halloween, recycled milk bottle elephants, rainbow coloured sand and wet felting.
I am featuring the best (beginning with an) R crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials (which concludes my A-Z of #Pintorials craft ideas).
The Best R crafts for kids:
- DIY rainbow coloured sand from My Little 3 and Me: This sand is so vibrant and inspiring – I had no idea how easy it is to make!
- Rock garden craft for Halloween from Dabbling Momma: Possibly the cutest Halloween craft ever and such a simple idea.
- Rainbow wet felting by In The Playroom: I love the bold colours and tactile nature of this craft activity.
- Recycled milk bottle elephants from There and back again… A mother’s tale: An adorable recycling craft, these heffalumps are gorgeous!
This week I’m linking up my DIY Minion Costume, which is super-simple and would make a great Halloween costume for your little ones…
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (leaf crafts), Kate (spider crafts and activities) and Anna (pumpkin crafts) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.