10+ St Patricks day crafts for kids
This week I am sharing over 10 wonderful St Patricks day crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky and all around the web.
10 St Patricks day crafts for kids:
- St Patty’s pops from Cutting Tiny Bites
- DIY pop-up shamrock card from Hodge Podge Craft
- Painted (possibly with a potato!) shamrock card from Crafts on Sea
- Bubble wrap salt dough shamrock decorations from multicraftingmummy
- Free printable St Patricks day colouring pages from Do Small Things With Love
- Popcorn shamrock from The Mother Huddle
- Rolling pin shamrock print from No Time For Flash Cards
- Mosaic paper shamrocks from Happiness is Homemade
- Leprechaun craft with fork beard from Crafty Morning
- An awesome round up of even MORE fun St Paddy’s crafts from Crystal & Co.
This week I’m linking up my St Davids day crafts, including Welsh love spoons (with a free printable) and I’d love to see YOUR St Davids day daffodil & Welsh craft tutorials, so please do link them up.
Why not check out my co-hosts; ET Speaks From Home (Chinese New Year), Crafts On Sea (Dr Seuss activities) and TheBoyandMe (child friendly recipes) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 588 times, 1 visits today)