10 sweet treat fun craft ideas
Today I’m sharing 10 sweet treat fun craft ideas from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
These are all super cute, but calorie-free!
10 sweet treat fun craft ideas:
- Felt play teabags from Ashley Hackshaw (Lil Blue Boo)
- Ice cream play dough recipe from Smart School House
- Paper ice pop matching game from Dabblingmomma
- Recycled CD doughnuts from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Pineapple print pillow from I Spy DIY
- A sprinkles candle from bethcakes
- Watermelon soap from Rustic Escentuals
- Paper play fruit templates from Mr Printables
- Balloon lollipops & paper plate sweets from Trendy Tree
- Pom pom strawberries from Mr Printables
This week I am linking up my messy craft ideas for Summer now that the weather is warming up, it’s a great time to get outside and make some mess!
Why not check out my co-hosts; ET Speaks From Home (science projects) and TheBoyandMe too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click here to link up your posts to #Pintorials…
(Visited 874 times, 1 visits today)
2 thoughts on “10 sweet treat fun craft ideas”
Thanks for featuring our doughnuts, I love your summer messy craft roundup!
Thanks Katie! x