Today I’m sharing 5 fantastic things to make with loo roll tubes from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. I think these all make easy, fun after school activities…
5 fabulous things to make using toilet paper tubes:
- Easy car craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Sweet hula girl & mermaid from MollyMoo
- Paddington Bear (with suitcase & sandwiches!) from Red Ted Art
- Superhero cuffs from Kate’s Creative Space
- Cute cardboard critters from Studio Wonderdag
This week I am linking up my Easy DIY Minion costume which is the perfect Halloween or fancy dress party outfit for any Minion fan!
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click below to link up your posts to #Pintorials…
*PLEASE NOTE – #Pintorials will now run fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US).