Turkey crafts for Thanksgiving
This week I’m featuring the best of your turkey crafts for Thanksgiving from last week’s #Pintorials.
Turkey crafts for Thanksgiving:
- Turkey straw cup from Sunny Day Family
- Sight word & spelling turkeys from A mom with a lesson plan
- 3D egg box turkey craft from Mini Monets and Mommies
- Grateful turkey using paint chips from Sunshine & Hurricanes
- Thumbprint turkey from Krafts & Kiddos
I have 10 more superb Thanksgiving crafts for you to try here!
This week I’m linking up my mini Christmas craft jars, which make great (economical) stocking-stuffers for kids!
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (baking), Kate (upcycled gifts for Christmas) and Anna (maths) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 232 times, 1 visits today)
5 thoughts on “Turkey crafts for Thanksgiving”
Thank you so much for featuring our Turkey Thumbprint craft. We had a lot of fun making that little guy, it’s a fun and simple craft to create. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
I bet you did Heather – he is super cute!
Pingback: Clark and Luci Learn – Germs and the Importance of Handwashing
Great roundup and I love the new layout!!!
Thanks so much Katie! Still a work in progress, but getting there… 😉