Today’s wonderful yarn craft tutorial is by super talented blogger Jennifer from Jennifer Grace Creates. By the way, she has a fantastic giveaway running at the moment, so why not pop over after you’ve finished reading this post – you could win some fantastic prizes! Over to Jennifer… This easy yarn craft is a perfect…
- 1 hour or more, 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Halloween, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, young kids
The 5 best spiderweb craft ideas for kids – perfect for a Halloween party! Decorations, glitter, paper crafts and a giant yarn web.
- 10 minutes or less, Christmas, Gifts, Make for kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, young kids
A quick and inexpensive present idea for kids! I’ve made these mini Christmas craft jar gifts for kids using tiny favour jars and crafting materials that I already had.
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Christmas, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
Full tutorial on how to make the easiest DIY paper cup advent calendar ever, which you can fill with your choice of activities and/or sweets!
- 1 hour or more, a few quid, babies, Birthday, Make for kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
Probably the easiest ever pirate ship cake tutorial. You can bake and decorate this cake in one morning – perfect for a little buccaneer’s party!
We made this DIY kids crafts gift box as a gift for a 3 year old girl. Pickle was invited to her birthday party this weekend and her mum told us that she is very keen on crafts, so I looked online for a suitable gift. I wanted her to be able to make all…
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Fathers' Day, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, young kids
This Fathers day DIY gift is super easy and fun to make, but really has the ‘wow’ factor. Ask the kids to describe their Daddy and make those words into a piece of art.
- 10 minutes or less, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
Pickle discovered air-drying clay at our local family fun day and loved it! Here’s my top 5 projects, plus a link to the best home-made GLOW IN THE DARK modelling clay.