A glow-in-the-dark comet with streamers, fluffy chicks, tennis ball cookies, garden crafts, and many more creative uses for your old rackets and balls.
Game, set and match.
Inspired by Wimbledon, I’ve rounded up the 10 best tennis crafts – enjoy!
10 best tennis crafts
1. Tennis ball chick tutorial from Spoonful.com – HOW cute?! Of course these would be great to make at Easter too.
2. A great idea from C. Diane Zweig – use a vintage racket to display memorabilia and photographs. The perfect gift for a tennis fan!
3. Leaves painted with tennis balls by the Macaroni Kid – a quick, simple, outdoor summer craft.
4. Tennis themed cookies from Craft, Bake, Sew, Create, these look almost too good to eat…
5. A sweet caterpillar made with tights and old tennis balls from Crafts n Coffee
6. Christmas ornaments – clever idea for baby & toddler friendly tree decorations from decor4all.com
7. A glow-in-the-dark comet with streamers – tutorial from Spoonful.com (who wouldn’t want to make this)?!
8. Beaded tennis racket garden art how-to from Garden Therapy
9. Tennis ball hangers from geek-living.com – your very own ball boy..!
10. And finally – glitter tennis shoes tutorial from Martha Stewart – probably by favourite of all the tennis crafts here!
These are my top 10 Wimbledon inspired tennis crafts – do you have any more? Do let me know!