Pompom reindeer Christmas cards (free printable)
A quick and easy free printable reindeer card that kids can decorate – Merry Christmas!
Want to make some quick Christmas cards that even toddlers can help with?
How about these free printable reindeer cards? ‘Dasher’ out a few on your printer, ‘Donner’ pompom nose and you’ll be finished before you can remember the names of Santa’s other reindeer!
*this post contains affiliate links*
When you purchase something after clicking on an affiliate link, the price you pay will not be affected, but I will receive a small commission from the seller. Thank you for supporting Hodge Podge Craft in this way.
To make pompom reindeer Christmas cards, you will need:
– thin card / card stock / A5 card blanks
– a printer
– small pompoms (red if you’re going to have traditional Rudolphs)
AGE: toddlers and up
TIME: 10 minutes or less
How-to make pompom reindeer Christmas cards:
- Print out your cards using this free template* (A5 size template, for a finished A6 size card)
- Colour the reindeer (optional)
- Use PVA glue, Mod Podge or similar to stick a pompom on each reindeer for a nose
- Allow to dry overnight, write and post your cards!
We started with a traditional Rudolph, but it seemed a shame to only use red pompoms, when we had so many other colours, so Bert, Petunia, Yolanda and Patsy (the blue, pink, yellow and purple-nosed reindeer) joined his gang..!
*personal use only please
2 thoughts on “Pompom reindeer Christmas cards (free printable)”
These are adorable! A great way to make some personalised cards quickly, I always start of with the best of intentions but rarely manage to make as many as I had hoped. #pintorials
I know, right Louisa? These are so easy, you can set up a production line with the kids and get them all done super quickly! 😉